BlogTunes is a Java application that sends information from iTunes to blogging servers. Specifically, it takes information from the iTunes XML library and transmits song information via the trackback protocol.
to see a MovableType blog that gets updated by BlogTunes.
1. download the application
2. edit the blogtunes.properties file
3. setup the iTunes Smart Playlist you pointed to in step 2
4. create a new blog category on your blog... make sure it can accept trackback pings
5. edit/create your webpage and insert tags that display last n pings for the blog category
6. launch blogtunes (bin/blogtunes.bat or bin/blogtunes.exe)